EMS COURSES FOR YOUR SCHEDULE
Easton EMS is proud to offer programs available for your busy schedule. Start your 4, 6 or 12 week EMT or EMR program when is fits your schedule. Complete ALL of the online course material, then schedule your hands-on, in-person skill sessions.
Here is how it works:
- Upon registering for one of our programs, we will set-up a zoom orientation.
- Once orientation is completed, you will start your program on whatever start date you choose. Choose between a 4, 6 or 12 week program.
- Depending on which program you have chosen, you will have weekly assignments due (the amount of chapters due will depend on the weekly program chosen).
- You will complete ALL cognitive/academic course material prior to the start of your hands-on skill training.
- You will be required to attend a total of 24 hours of hands-on training at Easton EMS. You will have the option to choose from the session set-forth, or you will have the option to make a schedule that works for you, as long as they are in a two week consecutive schedule.
- You are required to obtain 10 patient assessments to complete the course. This ride time will be scheduled through our contracts and will be setup by the course coordinator.
- Completion of FEMA NIMS courses 100, 200 and 700 will need to be completed prior to the end of the course.