Emergency Medical Technician (EMT-B) Course
August 27, 2018 – January 16, 2019
Monday and Wednesday 6pm to 10pm
Saturday (occasionally) 9am to 5pm
$1,200* – ($200 non-refundable deposit required with enrollment)
*Cost is completely reimbursable upon graduation of the class and one full year
of active participation with Easton EMS.
Class cost includes:
EMT textbook and Online Access
- CPR certification
- Class Uniform Shirt
- CEVO Certification
- Class instruction will include:
- classroom PowerPoint
- classroom demonstrations
- hands-on practical training in and out of the class room.
- Mandatory ambulance observation
- Mandatory (2) two sessions as a victim for a State of CT EMT testing site.
- Lead Instructor: Margie Arnold
- EMT-P, EMS-I, CPR-I
- 25+ years of EMS experience as a Paramedic, supervisor and manager in the Greater Bridgeport, Norwalk Hospital and Valley EMS systems.
To register for the class CLICK HERE or email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Deadline for registration is August 15, 2018.